Sunday, April 29, 2007

Eddie Nestor - Back on air

I've been working late for the last week so this isn't exactly breaking news - Eddie is back on air and sounding better than ever. See my previous post Eddie Nestor Cancer Shock for the reason why he had been away. That man just seems to have never ending reserves of endurance, I bet he would have done well in the marathon given the chance. I've not heard him discuss any of the details of his cancer while on air (but I haven't had a chance to listen much lately) so for the moment I'm going to assume that he wants to keep it private, I'll respect that and I won't post any more on the subject unless Eddie talks about it on air.

So anyway, it's great to have him back on air, Kath is fantastic on air but with half of the team away (that's Eddie) it's never quite the same.

A subject that often seems to come up on their radio show (BBC London Radio) is the London Olympics. As I live in a London borough and having paid a contribution towards the cost of it I have some strong views about the games, but it's long rant so I'll save it for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment